Tineco A10 Master Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaners - Orange and Metallic Gray Models
Tineco A10 Master Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaners come in two very similar versions: Orange and Metallic Gray. The only differences between these models is the color and number of cleaning tools.
Generally, Tineco A10 Master is cordless, bagless, convertible stick/handheld vacuum cleaner with good suction, two floor cleaner heads with LED headlights, a pair of lithium ion batteries, storage charging base and other cleaning tools and attachments required for full home cleanup, form the floor to the ceiling.
Published: March 4, 2019.
Tineco A10 Master Features and Specifications
Tineco A10 Master is 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner, designed to be used as cordless stick and handheld vacuum.
Since it is cordless unit, it features great operational freedom, limited only by its batteries.
Unit is powered using 6-cell, 21.6 V, 2000 mAh lithium ion battery, which stores enough energy for up to 25 minutes of operation in 'Normal' suction mode and up to 7 minutes of operation in 'Max' suction mode.
Note: these operating time are achieved using handheld mode and non-motorized cleaning attachments. Thus, in real life applications users can expect somewhat shorter operating times, which are nonetheless very good for such units.
Unlike Tineco A10 Hero which comes with 'only' one battery and with the battery charger with a single plug, Tineco A10 Master comes with two batteries and with the battery charger with two plugs, enabling the user to charge both batteries at the same time.
Tineco A10 Master features 350 watts motor providing 110 Air Watts (AW) of suction when used in the 'Max' suction mode.
Note: Tineco A10 Master comes with motor thermal protection system which shuts off the motor if it starts to overheat. If that happen, turn off the unit, remove the battery and remove/clean any clog or blockage in the air system and check the filters. After the unit cools down, continue with the vacuuming. Tineco A10 Master is simple to use vacuum cleaner, but when it comes, just in case, read the manual thoroughly before the very first use.
What's in the Box?
Tineco A10 Master comes in two versions and they differ in color and available cleaning tools.
Tineco A10 Master Metallic Gray comes with all the cleaning tools and attachments like Tineco A10 Master Orange, but it also comes with the Filter Cleaning Tool and one spare pre-motor air filter.
Both units come with: cleaning wand (tube), main handheld vacuum cleaner body, Multi-floor cleaner head, crevice nozzle, mini power brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, Soft-roller power brush, 2 batteries, dual battery charger and storage/charging station.
- main handheld vacuum cleaner body weighs only 2.87 pounds (1.3 kg) and contains motor, air filters, battery, dirt cup and other parts. Dirt cup is transparent and it features 0.4 liters capacity - such capacity is generally enough for cordless stick vacuums, but the dirt cup could be larger. Fortunately, the dirt cup features bottom empty system, enabling the user to empty the dirt directly into the trash can.
- Multi-floor cleaner head features motorized brushroll, designed for vacuuming both large and small debris from different floor types, allowing the user to quickly clean most common floor types at home. Also, Multi-floor cleaner head features very low profile, allowing it to reach under and around common objects and obstacles like sofas, beds, furniture and similar. Strong LED headlights help spot dirt on the floor and help when vacuuming in low-light conditions.
Note: the brushroll cleans well, but it is not maintenance free brushroll and periodically it has to be manually cleaned from entangled hair and lint.
- crevice nozzle is designed for vacuuming narrow and tight areas and spaces, but also edges, corners and similar. It can be very helpful cleaning tool when vacuuming homes, apartments, cars, boats etc.
- mini power brush features mini powered brushroll, allowing the user to quickly clean smaller carpeted and upholstered surfaces, including sofas, beds, stairs, car seats etc. As the brushroll spins, it agitate deeply embedded particles of dirt and pulls out human and pet hair, which are then vacuumed into the unit via strong suction.
- 2-in-1 dusting brush combines upholstery tool and dusting brush in one cleaning tool. It is used on surfaces that are perhaps too sensitive to be cleaned with mini power brush - 2-in-1 dusting brush doesn't have motorized brushroll, it features bristles that glide over surface as the user (more or less gently) push/pulls the cleaning tool over the cleaned area and vacuums the dirt.
- Soft-roller power brush features motorized soft roller optimized for cleaning of the sensitive bare floors, including wooden floors, laminate, vinyl and other similar floors. Soft roller must be periodically manually cleaned by the user, since it picks up pet and human hair as well.
- 2 batteries and dual battery charger enable the Tineco A10 Master to double operating time when compared with Tineco A10 Hero. Empty battery can be easily replaced with the new, fully charged battery, allowing the user to continue with the cleaning without longer interruptions.
Each battery features indicator lights, signaling the user current state of the battery.
Note: when being fully recharged, indicator lights are turned off. When the battery is fully charged, it is recommended to disconnect the battery from the charger. Tineco A11 series of vacuums feature more intelligent battery chargers that can be left connected with the battery even after the battery is fully recharged.
Also, when the unit arrives, batteries are not fully charged - for safety reasons, they are charged around 30% of their nominal charge. So before the very first use, charge the batteries for ~3 hours. When the battery is fully discharged, it takes some 3.5-4 hours to charge the battery fully.
- storage/charging station is used for storing all of the cleaning tools and attachments and for charging the batteries. Batteries can be charged while being either connected or disconnected from the unit - it is up to the user to plug the charging cables into the batteries. Storage/charging station with all of the tools stored is rather stable, but nonetheless, don't allow kids and pets to play around it.
Tineco A10 Master Air Filtration
Tineco A10 Master features multilayered air filtration system - cyclonic action is combined with the mesh air filter and pre-motor air filter. Post-motor exhaust air filter removes the smallest dirt particles and let the practically clean air out of the unit.
Note: the manufacturer often labels the exhaust filter as the HEPA air filter, but they don't state the HEPA air filtration level.
Mesh air filter, pre-motor and post-motor filters are all washable in the water, decreasing the operating cost of the unit. After washing, be sure to thoroughly dry filters (air dry for at least 24-36 hours) before reassembling them back into the unit - operating the unit with wet filters (or no filters at all) may damage the unit and render the 2-year limited warranty void.
Note: for exact maintenance procedures, please check the manual.
Tineco Cordless Vacuum Cleaners - Comparison Table
Tineco manufactures the series of similarly designed, convertible stick/handheld, 2-in-1 cordless vacuums. These vacuums differ in certain, very important details, given in the following table:
|Model||Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Vacuum||Tineco A10 Master Cordless Vacuum (Orange)||Tineco A10 Master Cordless Vacuum (Gray)||Tineco A11 Hero Cordless Vacuum||Tineco A11 Master Cordless Vacuum|
|Lithium Ion Battery||2000 mAh||2x 2000 mAh||2x 2000 mAh||2x 2500 mAh||2x 2500 mAh|
|Normal Mode Operating Time||Up to 25 min||Up to 50 min
|Up to 50 min
|Up to 60 min
|Up to 60 min
|Max Mode Operating Time||Up to 7 min||Up to 14 min
|Up to 14 min
|Up to 15 min
|Up to 15 min
|Motor||350 W||350 W||350 W||450 W||450 W|
|Suction Power||110 Air Watts||110 Air Watts||110 Air Watts||120 Air Watts||120 Air Watts|
|Charging Station||Single Battery Charger + Storehouse||Dual Battery Charger + Storehouse||Dual Battery Charger + Storehouse||Dual Charging Powerhouse||Dual Charging Powerhouse|
|Charging Time||3.5 h||3.5 h||3.5 h||3.5 h||3.5 h|
|Dirt Cup||0.4 liters||0.4 liters||0.4 liters||0.6 liters||0.6 liters|
|Multifloor Motorized Brushroll with LEDs||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mini Power Brush||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2-in-1 Dusting Brush||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hair Cleaning Tool||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bare Floor Soft Roller Brush||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Filter Cleaning Tool||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Soft Dusting Brush||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Flexible Extension Hose||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Flexible Multi-Angle Wand||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Long Flexible Crevice Tool||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Amazon Link||Tineco A10 Hero||Tineco A10 Master (Orange)||Tineco A10 Master (Gray)||Tineco A11 Hero||Tineco A11 Master|
Note: Amazon affiliate links in the table open in the new windows, feel free to check them for most up-to-date offers and prices.
Tineco A10 Master Orange vs Tineco A10 Master Metallic Gray
These are basically two identical models, differing only in the color and the fact that Tineco A10 Metallic Gray also comes with pre-motor Filter Cleaning Tool and one spare pre-motor air filter.
After all, it would not be logical to use the Filter Cleaning Tool to vacuum the pre-motor air filter without another such filter already in the unit during filter cleaning.
Other than that, these two models are the same.
Tineco A10 Master vs Tineco A11 Master
Tineco A10 Master and Tineco A11 Master are two similar units, sharing the same design philosophy, but also having few important differences:
- both units come with tow batteries per unit, but Tineco A11 Master comes with larger batteries (2500 mAh vs 2000 mAh),
- Tineco A11 Master features longer operating times in both Normal suction mode (60 vs 50 minutes, using both batteries) and in Max suction mode (15 vs 14 minutes, using both batteries),
- Tineco A11 Master comes with stronger motor (450 vs 350 watts) featuring stronger maximum suction (120 vs 110 Air Watts),
- Tineco A11 Master has larger dirt cup (0.6 vs 0.4 liters).
Also, Tineco A11 Master comes with more cleaning tools and attachments.
When compared with Tineco A10 Master (Metallic Gray), Tineco A11 Master also features: Soft Dusting Brush, Flexible Extension Hose, Flexible Multi-Angle Wand and Long Flexible Crevice Tool. All these cleaning tools can come very handy when detail cleaning the home or the car.
Note: if required, owners of Tineco A10 Hero, A10 Master and A11 Hero vacuum can purchase 'Tineco A10&A11 Accessory Kit' which contains all these cleaning tools and a nylon bag for the storage of these extra tools.
Long Story Short: Tineco A10 Master features long operating time, good suction, versatile cleaning tools and it comes with 2-year limited warranty at acceptable price.
It easily converts from stick to handheld unit and back, dirt cup is easily emptied and it features rather low maintenance costs.
Personally, the only 'issue' is that its batteries must be manually disconnected from the battery charger when being fully recharged.
If you are looking for versatile cordless stick/handheld unit, consider this vacuum.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Tineco A10 Master Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Amazon link (link opens in the new window).