Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a compact and lightweight robot vacuum cleaner that can be used as a robot vacuum or as a robot mop, but not both vacuum and mop at the same time.
Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a very popular robot vacuum cleaner, being able to clean thoroughly different surfaces and being able to help their users keep home cleaner and more pleasant to live in. Coredy R750 is a WiFi-enabled unit and supports the use of Coredy Robot App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, boundary strips, etc.
Published: October 28, 2020.
Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Features and Specifications
Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum features a multi-stage cleaning system, based on:
- a pair of side brushes that sweep various surfaces and push the dirt toward the center of the unit. Also, side brushes are very useful for cleaning edges and up to the point, corners. Like many similarly designed robot vacuums, Coredy R750 can clean corners, but as good as other surfaces.
- main brushroll spins and picks up dirt from the floor, including pet hair, lint, fibers, crumbs, and similar.
- relatively strong suction vacuums the dirt from the floor to the dirt cup. Normal suction strength is ~800 Pa which is automatically increased to 1200 Pa on the carpeted areas. If required, the user can manually increase the suction to 2000 Pa, ensuring a very thorough cleaning.
Such cleaning system helps the Coredy R750 properly clean hardwood floors, laminate, tiles, marble, linoleum, and other bare floors.
Climbing threshold is 0.64 inches (~15 mm), ensuring that the unit can easily traverse between bare floors and thinner carpets and area rugs - again, when the unit detects carpeted area, vacuum suction is automatically increased to improve vacuuming of such surfaces.
Dirt cup capacity is 0.5 liters. Also, Coredy R750 comes with 0.3 liters water tank and 2 mopping pads, which are combined with automated water control, offering three water dripping speeds:
- Low: unit can mop for 150 minutes,
- Medium: unit can mop for 120 minutes,
- High: unit can mop for 90 minutes.
Note: In order to attach the water tank, one has to remove the dirt cup - Coredy R750 can be used either as a robot vacuum or as a robot mop, but not both at the same time. It may seem a little bit complicated, but Coredy R750 is actually rather simple to use and maintain a robot vacuum/mop - when it arrives, be sure to read the manual thoroughly in order to get accustomed to your new unit.
Coredy R750 is powered by a 3200 mAh lithium-ion battery, providing ~120 minutes of vacuuming on the bare floors. When vacuuming carpeted areas, battery runtime time is shorter.
What's in the box?
When Coredy R750 arrives, the box contains 1x R750 Robotic Cleaner, 2x 6.6ft (~2 m) Boundary Strips, 1x Water tank, 2x Mopping pads, 4 x Side Brushes, 1x Extra HEPA Filter, 1x Remote Control (2AAA Batteries Included), 1x Cleaning Brush, 1x Charging Dock, 1x AC Adapter, 1x Cleaning brush, 1x Setup guide, User manual and App installation manual.
Coredy R750 Navigation System
Coredy R750 features a rather basic navigation system - the cleaning pattern is mostly random, but it is also supported by the set of sensors on the unit.
Also, sensors ensure that when the battery is low, the Coredy R750 can locate and automatically dock with the charging station. Since floor objects and obstacles can cause issues with locating the charging dock, it is recommended to place the charging dock with some free area around it.
When the battery is fully discharged, it takes some 5-6 hours to fully charge it again - this charging time is perfect for scheduled (daily) use of the Coredy R750.
Coredy R750 cleaning modes include:
- Auto Cleaning is the most commonly used mode - using its onboard sensors, the robot navigates the area and vacuums it. When the battery is low, the unit returns to the charging dock and recharges it, waiting for another cleaning task. Since the unit doesn't feature an advanced mapping navigation system, it doesn't support the 'Recharge and Resume' feature, found on more expensive models.
- Spot Cleaning mode is used for cleaning very dirty areas. In this mode, the Coredy R750 robot cleans an area by spiraling outward about 3 feet (~0.9 m) in diameter and then spiraling backward. In Spot Cleaning mode, the robot increases the suction to clean even more thoroughly.
- Edge Cleaning mode is used for vacuuming alongside the wall edges.
- Single Room Cleaning mode is used for vacuuming smaller areas, most often single rooms for periods of 30 minutes. Coredy R750 robot vacuum can be confined in a single room by simply closing the door, or by using the included boundary strips.
- Manual Cleaning mode is used for vacuuming a particular area - Coredy R750 is controlled using the directional buttons on the remote control.
Controlling the Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum
Coredy R750 can be controlled using:
- IR Remote Control (batteries included) is very simple to use, but it doesn't allow the user to use more advanced features,
- Voice control using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant,
- using Coredy Robot App, which can be installed on the iOS 8.0 (or above) or Android 4.4 (or above).
Since the App is simple and rather intuitive to use, allowing full access to all Coredy R750 features, it is highly recommended.
Maintaining the Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum
For any robot vacuum to operate properly, regular maintenance is of utmost importance and it includes:
- Side Brushes: clean them once or twice per week (depending on the robot use and type of dirt) and replace them every 2-3 months or when visibly worn.
- Main Brushroll: clean it once or twice per week (depending on the robot use and type of dirt) and replace it every 3-6 months.
- Dirt Cup: empty it after each use.
- Mopping Pads: wash them after each use and replace every 3-6 months or when visibly worn.
- Air filters: wash them once or twice per week and replace them every 2-3 months.
Note: Coredy R750 comes with a HEPA air filter that filters out very small particles of dirt, pollen, and other allergens. If it is not clean, suction strength drops, the unit's runtime shortens, dirt can escape the cleaning, etc. For short, keep the air filters clean.
Other parts like cliff sensors, charging contacts, floor tracking sensor, wheels, and similar, should be cleaned once per month or when required.
Long Story Short: Coredy R750 is a very popular robot vacuum cleaner/mop for many reasons - it is simple to use, it does its job rather well, it doesn't cost a small fortune, etc.
Obviously, there are features that could improve the unit's performances like mapping feature based on the advanced navigation system, larger battery, a combination of dust cup and water tank, and similar. But, adding such features would increase the size, weight, complexity, and in the end, the unit's price.
If You are looking for a balanced robot vacuum/mop, consider this model.
For the most up-to-date offers and prices, feel free to check Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Amazon link (link opens in the new window).